Faulty wiring strikes yet again as help too late

Faulty wiring strikes yet again as help too late

The race to fight a Kandal province fire was, unfortunately, chalked up as a loss when a blaze took out two houses and a car in Ang Snuol district on Monday.

Villagers say they saw smoke coming out of one house before the flames erupted onto the place next door and a car out front.

A fire truck came to the scene but was too late to stop any of the damage. Thankfully, no one was injured and officers suspect faulty wiring may be to blame.

ANN