Faulty wiring blamed in beach town blaze

Faulty wiring blamed in beach town blaze

Officers say another fire – this one responsible for burning two homes – was unintentional and was lit by some faulty wiring in Sihanoukville.

Neighbours reported seeing smoke coming out of the place next door on Tuesday before phoning police.

Luckily, the owner was away and the two people in the adjacent place escaped harm.

A fire truck came and put out the blaze and saved as much property as they could.

ANN